When you want to push innovation forward at your company, do you collaborate in Confluence? Jump to Jira?
We’re Atlassian junkies at Lucid, and we know many of our customers are as well. We’re excited to keep expanding our Atlassian offering, so you can visualize every aspect of your work in the platform you feel most comfortable in.
Just in time for Atlassian Summit in San Jose, CA, we want to show you our updated Atlassian apps. Whenever you turn to Atlassian, Lucidchart will also be there to help you collaborate and share your ideas.
Automate and collaborate on diagrams that you can store easily within your wiki.
With this app, you can attach your diagrams directly in your Confluence wiki and update those diagrams with one click. See what other features have made Lucidchart the number-one visual productivity platform for teams.
- Automation: Lucidchart has always provided an easier way to build diagrams with drag-and-drop functionality, but recently we’ve taken ease of use further. A lot further. Lucidchart Connector includes all of our automation features, including data linking, AWS import, and org chart import, so you can create professional visuals in no time.
- Integrations: Aside from all of our Atlassian apps, Lucidchart also integrates with G Suite, Microsoft Office, Box, Slack, and other leading apps.
- Flexible licensing: Some diagramming apps will charge you for every user in your Confluence instance. With Lucidchart, you’ll only need to purchase licenses for users who need to edit diagrams. Everyone else can view diagrams at no cost.
- Enhanced collaboration: Once you build a diagram in Lucidchart, you can quickly share or publish to get feedback or relay important information. Lucidchart also offers @mentions and comments so you can pull team members into the conversation.
This app is available free for Lucidchart Team and Enterprise accounts, so sign up and get started on your single source of truth.
Enjoy the benefits of Lucidchart—100% behind your firewall.
Have you ever thought “Lucidchart seems awesome, but policy prevents us from storing our diagrams in the cloud”? We hear you.
With our on-premise option, you can easily diagram ideas, processes, and systems while keeping any proprietary information safely behind your firewall. None of your diagram data ever leaves your Confluence instance.
In addition to our simple, drag-and-drop interface, you’ll have access to:
- Mass import of Visio and Gliffy diagrams
- All of our templates and shape libraries
- Interactive links, layers, and hotspots
- Presentation mode
And it’s all at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. Try it out now!
We could spend more time explaining how the combination of Lucidchart and Confluence can benefit from your team, but why not hear it from some happy customers?
“I find Lucidchart for Confluence a real productivity booster. I no longer need to fire up Keynote or OmniGraffle, create a diagram, then screen capture, paste, and upload it to Confluence. Instead, just start working on your diagram straight from Confluence with Lucidchart! Nice!”
“Lucidchart has become my go-to program for diagram development. So easy to use, beautifully designed, and great for sharing ideas between teams in different countries. In addition, we do nearly all of our documentation in Confluence. Linking the two has made the job of including diagrams much easier. The dynamic linking makes updating easy.”
And don’t forget our other Atlassian apps!
Attach diagrams directly to Jira Software issues for quick reference.
Similar to our Confluence app, you can use our Jira app to add user flows, system documentation, and other diagrams to Jira issues.
Our app even shows a preview of your document so you don’t have to leave the Jira environment. Kailey Roeder, who uses Lucidchart in her role as product manager at 2U, explained, “I love the way my diagram is displayed on the page in Jira. I never have to scroll down or open an attachment—there’s a preview I can easily reference when I’m working on a ticket or a project implementation.” See how this app can improve communication on your team!
Lucidchart has made companies 38% more productive and 43% more transparent, and we want our visual productivity platform to do the same for your business. Integrate with Atlassian today.
Attending Atlassian Summit in San Jose? Stop by booth 629 and chat with us!