Jira Software Cloud Setup
Lucidchart integrates with Jira Software Cloud so you can create custom diagrams and attach them to issues. Here’s how you can install and configure the connector.
Easy to set up:
3Configure to your instance
Create a Lucidchart Team Account
Team and Enterprise accounts can install our Jira Software Cloud connector for free. Others will need to first start a Team trial to install the connector.
- For a free trial, visit the Registration page
- To upgrade an existing personal account to Team, visit the Subscription Level page
Install the Lucidchart connector
- Log into your Jira Software instance as an Admin
- Click the gear icon, select “Add-ons,” and choose “Find New Add-ons"
- Search for “Lucidchart Diagrams for Jira” and click “Install.” Follow the instructions to complete installation, then close the dialogue box
- Alternatively, you can install Lucidchart from the Atlassian Marketplace
Configure the Lucidchart connector to your instance
- Click on “Manage” or go to "Manage Add-ons" and find Lucidchart
- Make sure you’re signed into Lucidchart as the admin of a Team account
- Click “Link to Lucidchart Team,” then “Link with Lucidchart User.” Copy the API key & secret and paste into the provided field
- Select “Invite users to join your team” or visit www.luicidchart.com/pages/teams to grant additional users full or view-only access to Lucidchart
How to Use the Lucidchart connector for Jira Software Cloud
To attach a diagram to an issue
- Navigate to any Jira Software issue and select "Attach Lucidchart Diagram" from the "More" drop-down menu at the top
- In the resulting pop-up window, choose to insert an existing diagram, create a new one, or import a Visio, Gliffy, draw.io, or OmniGraffle document directly
- A new panel will appear on the issue page that contains all diagrams attached to it