Visualize your Salesforce data
- Import account, opportunity, contact, activity, and task data from Salesforce to build dynamic account maps.
- Understand relationships between key prospects, identify gaps in the buying team, and see the best path to win.
- Enable sales leadership to quickly assess the health of a deal with account maps customized to your sales methodology.
- Standardize your team’s account documentation with Smart Fields and Smart Tables that automatically populate the most important account and opportunity details. Keep visualization consistent by using the official Salesforce shape library.
- Keep account information up to date with Lucidchart’s bi-directional sync—any changes made in Lucidchart will instantly be reflected in Salesforce (and vice versa).
Optimize your Salesforce instance
- Import your Salesforce schema to automatically visualize every table and relationship as an ERD.
- Easily identify gaps and areas for optimization within your CRM architecture.
- Map future-state changes to your CRM architecture and gain approval on those changes before they are actually implemented.
- Seamlessly share changes in your schema across the organization.
Create a single source of truth
- Eliminate data silos by centralizing all account information in a single location that is always up to date.
- Align your revenue team by sharing critical account details and deal progression across your org.
- Keep account knowledge within the company with account maps centrally owned and managed in Salesforce.
- Easily onboard new reps and seamlessly transition accounts.
- Take advantage of one-click access to Lucidchart documentation directly from an account page in Salesforce.
About Lucidchart for sales
- Increase sales efficiency and pipeline confidence by gaining insight and predictability into what deals are going to close when.
- Align your revenue team by collaborating in real time and creating a single source of truth for all essential account information.
- Make sense of your Salesforce data to easily identify the right decision-makers and better understand the buying team.
- Increase visibility into accounts to keep leaders informed and improve coordination between teams to close deals and onboard accounts faster.
Close bigger deals faster with Lucidchart + SalesforceSign up free