How to Integrate
1. Explore the app(s) that connect your data to Lucidchart or visit Lucidchart’s app profile to see some examples.
2. Set up a Zapier account (it’s free), and select “Make a zap.”
3. Select the app you would like to send data from, and set up a trigger.
4. Select Lucidchart as your action app, and indicate how you’d like Lucidchart to manage the incoming data.
5. Visualize your Zapier data by linking your incoming data to processes, adding your data to smart containers, or linking your data to dynamic shapes.