Visualize your Salesforce data
- Import account, opportunity, contact, activity, and task data from Salesforce to build account maps and account plans.
- Understand relationships between key prospects, identify gaps in the buying team, and see the best path to win.
- Enable sales leadership to quickly assess the health of a deal with account maps and account plans customized to your sales methodology.
- Standardize your team’s account plans with Smart Fields and Smart Tables that automatically populate the most important account and opportunity details.
- Keep account information up to date with Lucidchart’s bi-directional sync—any changes made in Lucidchart will instantly be reflected in Salesforce (and vice versa).
Optimize your Salesforce instance
- Import your Salesforce schema import to automatically visualize every table and relationship as an ERD.
- Easily identify gaps and areas for optimization within your CRM architecture.
- Map future-state changes to your CRM architecture and gain approval on those changes before they are actually implemented.
- Seamlessly share changes in your schema across the organization.
Create a single source of truth
- Eliminate data silos by centralizing all account information in a single location that is always up to date.
- Align your revenue team by sharing critical account details and deal progression across your org.
- Keep account knowledge within the company with account maps centrally owned and managed in Salesforce.
- Easily onboard new reps and seamlessly transition accounts.
- Take advantage of one-click access to Lucidchart documentation directly from an account page in Salesforce.
About the Lucidchart Sales Solution
- Increase sales efficiency and pipeline confidence by gaining insight and predictability into what deals are going to close when.
- Align your revenue team by collaborating in real time and creating a single source of truth for all essential account information.
- Make sense of your Salesforce data to easily identify the right decision-makers and better understand the buying team.
- Increase visibility into accounts to keep leaders informed and improve coordination between teams to close deals and onboard accounts faster.