Integration at a glance
- Visualize your Salesforce data to understand relationships between key prospects, identify gaps in the buying team, and see the best path to win.
- Align your revenue team and sell strategically by sharing critical account details and deal progression across your org.
- Enable sales leadership to quickly assess the health of a deal with account maps and account plans customized to your sales methodology.
- Eliminate data silos by centralizing all account information in a single location that is always up to date.
Features that help you sell:
- Import account, opportunity, contact, activity, and task data from Salesforce into Lucidchart.
- Use imported data to quickly build account maps that visualize key stakeholders and relationships between them.
- Maintain a single source of truth with up-to-date account information using Lucidchart’s bi-directional sync with Salesforce.
- Take advantage of one-click access to Lucidchart documentation directly from an account page in Salesforce.
- Standardize your team’s account plans with Smart Fields and Smart Tables that automatically populate the most important account and opportunity details into your account plans.
About the Lucidchart Sales Solution
- Increase sales efficiency and pipeline confidence by gaining insight and predictability into what deals are going to close when.
- Align your revenue team by collaborating in real time and creating a single source of truth for all essential account information.
- Make sense of your Salesforce data to easily identify the right decision-makers and better understand the buying team.
- Increase visibility into accounts to keep leaders informed and improve coordination between teams to close deals and onboard accounts faster.