7 productivity hacks to supercharge your remote work
Join us as John reviews his hacks for increasing productivity while working from home. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Set goals (the right way) and stick to them.
- Create a repeatable system to prioritize your workday.
- Focus your attention on deep, meaningful work.
- Collaborate with your remote team without getting burned out.
- Leverage technology to automate daily, repetitive tasks.
Drop in for these and additional tips to maximize your time—your workflow may have changed, but your productivity doesn’t have to. This webinar will end with a brief Q&A so have your WFH questions ready!
John Rampton was recently named #2 on Top 50 Online Influencers in the World by Entrepreneur Magazine, as well as a blogging expert by Forbes. Time Magazine recognized John as a motivational speaker that helps people find a "sense of meaning" in their lives. He currently advises several companies in the Bay area.
John blogs about his success and epic failures on Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc., TechCrunch, Mashable, Huffington Post, and many more. He’s currently the CEO and founder of Calendar.com, the future Calendar you’ve been searching for.