The Next Normal: Bringing the human connection back to remote teams
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- How work has changed for good in light of recent events.
- How we individually need to change to succeed in this new world of work.
- How to bring the fun back and build relationships in a remote culture.
- How visuals can improve engagement and collaboration with dispersed teams.
Once you have watched the webinar, check out these resources to better prepare your teams for the Next Normal:
- Webinar slides (created in Lucidchart!)
- Emotional intelligence webinar with Gemma Leigh Roberts
- Remote team building ideas
- Brainstorming warm-up exercises
- Tutorial on conducting strategic planning sessions in Lucidspark
- Tutorial on using voting features in Lucidspark
About the speaker
Bryan Stallings is the Chief Evangelist for Lucid. Bryan is tasked with sharing all he has learned about individual and team effectiveness from more than 20 years spent bringing people together in the workplace. Bryan engages with recognized thought leaders to share their insights on the subjects of agility, collaboration, facilitation, teaming and workplace culture. Additionally, Bryan creates clarity within the product organization about end-user perspectives and corresponding product features.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer since 2005, Bryan has trained and coached thousands of individuals and teams in Scrum and Agile techniques. He has been responsible for advising and guiding the enterprise rollout of Scrum at dozens of companies. Bryan was the first agile coach hired by SolutionsIQ; he later became a member of the leadership team and was involved in its growth to become the industry-leading agile consultancy. He is a certified professional coach through the Coaches Training Institute (CTI), as well as being a trained ORSC coach. Bryan was faculty of the Agile Coaching Institute.