Using visuals to understand, plan and validate architecture: A Lucidchart Cloud Insights case study
See how you can:
- Help everyone involved deeply and clearly understand the current environment.
- Brainstorm and communicate issues with the current state.
- Validate assumptions efficiently and obtain essential details.
- Propose future architecture.
- Verify that implementation was completed as expected.
- Keep documentation up to date.
About the speaker
David Torgerson, also known as “Torgy,” was the “first DevOps guy at Lucid.” He's been with Lucid for 7+ years, where he has been responsible for security, IT, SRE/DevOps, build, backend / frontend performance, business systems, analytics, and PMO.