Emotional intelligence: How to practically apply EQ to boost your workplace performance
In this webinar, you’ll learn strategies and tips to help you:
- Develop and measure your emotional intelligence.
- Effectively communicate with words, tone, and body language.
- Become laser-focused by finding your flow.
- Build strong relationships by shifting your perspective.
- Focus on intent and key messages instead of exact lines.
Gemma Leigh Roberts is a chartered organizational psychologist, executive coach, and performance psychologist.
Gemma is the founder of the Resilience Edge®, which focuses on helping individuals enhance psychological resilience, master challenges effectively, and thrive in life and work. The Resilience Edge also functions as a center for research into psychological resilience.