Coaching agile teams in the pursuit of high performance
Start identifying and making changes with your team using these resources:
- View the webinar slides in Lucidchart.
- Start a discussion around important team values with our high performance tree template.
- See our best practices for facilitating meetings to keep your performance discussions on track.
- Learn how to give feedback while working remotely.
- Learn more about Tuckman’s stages of group development as a way to form stronger teams from the start.
About the speaker
Lyssa is an internationally recognized agile thought leader and speaker. Her book, Coaching Agile Teams, is still a top-ranked book years after publication. She co-founded Agile Coaching Institute (ACI), which has equipped over 10,000 people in the must-have skills and mindset shifts of excellent agile coaching.
Since transitioning ACI to its new home at Accenture, Lyssa has focused on coaching transformation leaders and facilitating group work sessions that unknot the gnarly, multi-department impediments that agile reveals. As a certified organization systems coach and integral facilitator, and as a deeply experienced agilist, Lyssa possesses the skills to help organizations move through the difficult problems to benefit from the full promise of agile.