You won't want to miss Aubrey Blanche, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion at Atlassian, in this free livestream moderated by our very own, Margaret Julian! Aubrey's work spans the talent lifecycle from increasing access to technical education for underrepresented minorities through recruiting, retention, and advancement of all Atlassians. She relies heavily on empirical social science in her work, and has developed a new team-level paradigm for external diversity reporting.
Here's a look at what Aubrey and Margaret will be discussing:
- How Atlassian creates an inclusive & diverse workforce
- New data: Diversity in the tech industry
- Actionable tips for increasing diversity
- The future of diversity and inclusion
- Live Q&A and much more...