New customer or user onboarding example
This new customer or user onboarding example template can help you: - Illustrate the customer journey for a new customer or user onboarding. - Analyze your current process. - Find opportunities for improvement. Open this template to view a detailed example of a new customer or user onboarding diagram that you can customize to your use case.
What is the New customer or user onboarding example template?
The new customer onboarding process is a pivotal step in your user’s journey with your product. Not only does it involve your new user’s first comprehensive interaction with your product, it’s a chance for you to prove that it is indeed the solution to their problem. Our New customer or user onboarding example template helps you illustrate your entire onboarding process to pinpoint potential problems and create an effective experience for your new user.
Benefits of using the New Customer or user onboarding example template
The right onboarding process is key to a smooth transition for your new customer. Use our template to visualize and optimize every step of your onboarding process, from beginning to end. Our easy-to-understand visuals can be shared in seconds, so you’ll ensure team members are aligned on process changes and important updates–even if you’re working across time zones.
How to use the New customer or user onboarding example template in Lucidchart
Here’s a step-by-step guide for getting started with our user onboarding template. Study our example diagram to figure out how the template can best meet your team’s needs. Then:
- To format shapes as you’d like, click on a shape and then click “Shape Options” to select its fill and line colors.
- Hover over a shape and click on any red circle to add lines.
- Add text to a line by double-clicking the text or anywhere on the line and typing.
- To format lines, click on a line using the properties bar at the top of the canvas.
- For help with your visuals, check out our tutorials by clicking on the button to the right of your document.