This product roadmap template can help you: - Visualize and organize company strategy. - Show status of epics and their assigned team. - Plan each quarter according to your company's capacity. Open this template and add content to customize this product roadmap to your use case.
What is the Product roadmap template?
Planning out your product is one thing–roadmapping its journey is another. A product roadmap is a shared source of truth that outlines the vision and progress of a product over time. The product roadmap can help create a shared vision of the next steps, detail new features and goals, and comprehensively illustrate the life cycle of the product.
Benefits of using the Product roadmap template
Our Product roadmap template is designed to help you visualize and organize your company’s strategy around your product throughout each stage of its lifecycle. Show the status of epics and their assigned team and plan each quarter according to your team’s capacity using customizable visuals that you can update quickly and easily. Invite stakeholders to collaborate on your Product roadmap to promote alignment, get feedback, and assign important action items.
How to use the Product roadmap template in Lucidchart
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting started with our Product roadmap template in Lucidchart.
To begin, update the data attached to each shape in the Product roadmap template.
- Create a copy of the attached data file to get a headstart on our roadmap, download the attached file and make changes, or start from scratch and create your own file.
- Replace the attached data set with your own by clicking “Data Panel” and then “Manage Data.”
- Click on a shape, then drag and drop a row (or rows) of data onto it.
- Update the shapes’ text by selecting a shape and typing.
- Customize colors and roadmap details as desired.
- For more help, view the tutorials to the right of the document.