Network security diagram example
This basic network security template can help you: - Visualize the components of a basic network. - Understand the flow of information and interactions among network devices. - Design your own network diagram. Open this template to view a basic network security diagram example that you can customize to your use case.
What is the network security diagram example?
Our network security diagram is designed to show the topography of a basic network system. It features a DMZ with an anomaly detection system (ADS) and honeypots. Study our diagram for inspiration or edit it directly to use it as a building block for your own network diagram.
Benefits of using the network security diagram example
With a network security diagram, you can visualize the various components of any primary network at a glance. Quickly understand the flow of information and interactions among network devices and visually plan for future versions of your network in one central location. Study our template to get an idea of how to complete your own network security diagram or save time by customizing our template to your own specific use case. Share visuals across your team to ensure everyone has a complete understanding of your network structure at all times.
How to use the network security diagram example in Lucidchart
Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating your own network diagram:
- Drag and drop various network shapes onto the canvas in your desired configuration.
- Search for specific shapes by clicking the magnifying glass in the top left corner.
- Draw lines by clicking on any red dot on the border of a shape and dragging to the red dot on another shape.
- Show your current and future network architecture states with layers.
- To learn more about network diagrams or Lucidchart features, click the buttons to the right of the document.