How to Use the Lucidchart add-on for JIRA Cloud
To attach a diagram to an issue
- Navigate to any JIRA issue and select "Attach Lucidchart Diagram" from the "More" drop-down menu at the top.
- In the resulting pop-up window, choose to insert an existing diagram, create a new one, or import a Visio, Gliffy or OmniGraffle document directly.
- A new panel will appear on the issue page that contains all diagrams attached to it.
To view an attached diagram
- Simply click a diagram’s thumbnail to open it in a full-screen viewer.
To edit or delete an attached diagram
- Move your mouse pointer over a diagram and click the "pencil" icon to open a full-screen editor.
- If the icon is disabled, this means you don't have the permission to edit the diagram. Contact the person who
- owns the diagram request editorial access.
- Click "Return to JIRA" when you're done editing. The attached diagram will update automatically.
- To delete a diagram attachment, simply click the trash icon. This will not delete the diagram from Lucidchart website.
Refreshing an attached diagram
- If you attach a diagram to JIRA and somebody else edits it on Lucidchart's website directly, the attached version will not update automatically. Click the "refresh" icon to manually update the attachment to the latest version.
Now, you have learned how to use Lucidchart for JIRA Cloud. If you have any further questions, just shoot an email to email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.