Uncover our best tips for aligning creatives and crafting campaigns that delight customers while driving goals.
- 4 ways to improve communication between sales and marketing
Close deals faster—together. Learn four different strategies that sales and marketing teams can use to improve workplace communications, uncover bigger opportunities, and increase overall revenue by working together.
- Making customers for keeps: How to win with retention marketing
Keeping a customer coming back for more—increasing their lifetime value and even turning them into a brand advocate—requires a thoughtful, strategic retention marketing plan. Learn what retention marketing is and how to develop a retention marketing program.
- Product positioning: Key elements and strategies for success
Before you launch a product, you need to establish where it fits in the market, how it’s different from existing products, and why your customers should care. This is called product positioning—and this article will show you how to approach it.
- How to Develop a Successful Video Production Workflow
Managing video production requires input from many different teams, creatives, and contributors—and that can get messy fast. To stay on top of everything (and deliver great content), learn how to build a strong video production workflow.
- Marketing mix 101: How to use the 4 Ps of marketing
A marketing mix could be your golden ticket to developing a product that rises above your competition and brings value right to the customer.
- 4 phases of a winning content marketing funnel
The content marketing funnel visualizes the journey that potential customers go through when considering a purchase. Learn how to create one and what types of content marketing you can try.
- Make informed decisions with the marketing research process
Find all the answers you need to achieve marketing success. Read our article to learn the 5 steps of the marketing research process.
- How to refine your marketing funnel and earn devoted customers
Marketing teams can use the marketing funnel to see how customers find their company and why they choose it. See how to make one in Lucidchart!
- How to create a customer-centric sales and marketing organization
In case you missed it, check out this recap of our webinar with Tiffani Bova, Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce, for actionable tips on creating a customer-centric sales and marketing organization.
- 3 Keys to Pitch an Idea Successfully
Just as important as having a brilliant idea is knowing how to pitch it successfully. Take a look at these expert tips to sharpen your idea-pitching skills.