How to import from draw.io
Don’t do the work twice. Once you’ve decided to make the switch to Lucidchart and take advantage of its advanced functionality, simply import draw.io diagrams and keep working where you left off.
- Export your draw.io files by selecting File > Import > XML.
- Choose the “Compressed XML” option.
- Log in to your Lucidchart account.
- On the “My Documents” page, select Import > draw.io (beta).
- Select the file you would like to upload and click “Import.”
- Click “View Diagram” to open your imported draw.io file.